** Price per square metre **
A proven performer in most Australian climates, Eureka Kikuyu Grass is a vigorous grower that stands up to a wide range of conditions. Good for both home lawns and larger spaces such as racecourses or parks, Eureka is Australia’s number one Kikuyu grass.
Eureka Kikuyu is a Warm-Season grass with a dense, medium to bright-green leaf and produces an attractive lawn with a medium to coarse textured grass blade. Its vigorous growth provides it with a number of unique positive features that allow it to quickly recover from damage and wear.
Eureka Kikuyu spreads by this vigorous growth from stolons and rhizomes and is a coarse textured grass with a high growth rate. The leaves are approximately 4 – 5mm wide and 25 – 40mm long and are yellow – green in colour. It is a good general purpose grass for lawns, golf courses, sporting fields, large commercial areas.
Eureka Kikuyu grows well where rainfall is high and summers are warm and humid.
FAST FACTS ABOUT EUREKA KIKUYU
- Medium-coarse bright green leaves
- Fast growing
- Good resistance to wear and recovery is rapid, twice as quick as normal Kikuyu
- Thrives in full sun
- Maintains even colour year round in warm climates Maintains growth and colour into autumn and early winter
- Low irritant
- Tolerates a wide variety of soils
- Summer mowing height 12 - 15 mm every 7 days.
- Winter mowing height 15 - 18 mm every 3 - 5 weeks.
- Backed by a 10 year Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty