Tough and hard-wearing, yet soft and fine.
The Nullarbor Couch grass we supply for homes and businesses in Perth at Superior Lawns Australia is an emerald green couch variety which outperforms in areas of high traffic and low water use. Tough and hard, it will shine in even the most demanding family's backyard.
Nullarbor Couch, also known as Wintergreen, is a proven and popular couch grass in Perth and WA that can be used in home gardens, golf courses, sporting fields and community parks. This type of couch grass thrives in full sun areas, and has a very strong horizontal growth. It requires low mowing heights and can handle high amounts of traffic, whilst enabling it to recover quicker if affected by wear and stress.
If you’re looking for something that’s suitable for large areas such as sporting fields, golf courses, parks or recreational areas, our Nullarbor Couch variety is the perfect solution for you. See below to check out some previous examples of where we’ve provided Nullarbor Couch grass for both residential and commercial clients, and how this type of grass can add value to your property.
FAST FACTS ABOUT NULLARBOR COUCH
- Emerald green colour
- Tough and hard-wearing, yet soft and fine
- Drought resistant
- Grows in full sunshine or part shade, with a minimum of four hours required in the sun
- Rapid recovery and green-up rate
- Requires medium fertiliser
- Low irritant
- Tolerates a wide variety of soils
- Recommended summer mowing height is between 12 - 15 mm every 10 - 14 days
- Recommended winter mowing height is between 15 - 18 mm every 3 – 5 weeks.
- Backed by a 10 Year Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty