Tough and hardwearing, yet soft & fine.
Nullarbor Couch - an emerald green couch this variety outperforms in areas of high traffic and low water use. Tough and hardy it will shine in even the most demanding family's back yard.
Nullarbor Couch (also known as Wintergreen) is a proven and popular couch grass in Perth and WA with extensive use in home gardens, on golf courses, sporting fields and community parks.
Couch thrives in full sun areas and has a very strong horizontal growth. It requires low mowing heights and can handle high amounts of traffic, whilst enabling it to recover quicker if affected by wear and stress
Suitable for large areas such as sports fields, golf courses and parks or recreational areas
FAST FACTS ABOUT NULLARBOR COUCH
- Emerald green colour
- Tough and hard wearing, yet soft and fine
- Drought resistant
- Grows in full sun or part shade with minimum of 4 hours sun
- Rapid recovery and green up rate
- Requires medium fertiliser
- Low irritant
- Tolerates a wide variety of soils
- Summer mowing height 12 - 15 mm every 10 - 14 days.
- Winter mowing height 15 - 18 mm every 3 -– 5 weeks.
- Backed by a 10 Year Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty