Eureka Kikuyu, a proven performer in most Australian climates.
Our team of experts at Superior Lawns Australia are the leading Eureka Kikuyu grass suppliers for residential and commercial clients in Perth. Eureka Kikuyu grass is a vigorous grower that stands up to a wide range of conditions. Good for both home lawns and larger spaces such as racecourses or parks, Eureka is Australia’s number one Kikuyu grass.
Eureka Kikuyu is a warm-season grass with a dense, medium to bright-green leaf, and produces an attractive lawn with a medium to coarse textured grass blade. Its vigorous growth provides it with a number of unique positive features that allow it to quickly recover from damage and wear.
Fast growing for all applications
The Eureka Kikuyu grass spreads by this vigorous growth from stolons and rhizomes with a high growth rate. The leaves are approximately 4 – 5mm wide and 25 – 40mm long, and can vary from yellow to green in colour. This type of lawn is a good general purpose grass for lawns, golf courses, sporting fields and large commercial areas. Eureka Kikuyu grows well where rainfall is high and summers are warm and humid.
FAST FACTS ABOUT EUREKA KIKUYU
- Medium-coarse bright green leaves
- Fast growing
- Good resistance to wear and recovery is rapid, twice as quick as normal Kikuyu
- Thrives in full sunshine
- Maintains even colour all year round in warm climates
- Maintains growth and colour into autumn and early winter
- Low irritation
- Tolerates a wide variety of soils
- Recommended summer mowing height is between 12 - 15 mm every 7 days
- Recommended winter mowing height is between 15 - 18 mm every 3 - 5 weeks
- Backed by a 10 year Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty