A proven performer in most Australian climates in particular Perth, Eureka Kikuyu Grass is a vigorous grower that stands up to a wide range of conditions. Good for both home lawns and larger spaces such as recreational ovals and schools.
An economical all rounder Kikuyu grass
if your looking for a grass that is an economical all rounder, then Eureka Kikuyu is your choice of lawn. Its medium-coarse bright green leaves give a Euerka Kikuyu lawn superior colour, which is maintained year round in warm climates. In cold climates, growth and colour is maintained well into autumn and early winter. Eureka Kikiuyu also has superior disease resistance and resonable cold weather tolerance.
Great for high wear areas
Preferring a sunny aspect, Eureka Kikuyu is a dense, rapid growing lawn. Its vigorous growth habit allows it to repair very quickly if damaged and is able to establish a strong, deep root base to help it stand up to the hottest summer days. Eureka Kikuyu enjoys a long growing season and with regular moving will hold a good tight growth mat. It holds its colour well into winter. It will brown off when frost affected but bounces back with full vigour in spring.
What makes Eureka Kikuyu a lawn to consider in Perth?
- Kikuyu has medium coarse bright green leaves,
- Fast growing; perfect for the lawn mowing lover!
- Good resistant to wear and recovery is rapid, (twice as quick as normal Kikuyu)
- Thrives in full sun, perfect for large open spaces in Perth
- Maintains even colour year round
- In warm climates such as Perth, it can maintain growth and colour into autumn and early winter
- Low irritant
- Tolerates a variety of soils, perfect for Perth's sandy soils.
- Summer mowing height 12 - 15mm every 7 days
- Winter mowing height 15 - 18mm every 3 - 5 weeks.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR EUREKA KIKUYU OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY PLEASE CALL 9303 2627 OR EMAIL email@example.com