Cool design for a classic urban chill spot
Sir Walter DNA Certified® is uniquely Australian bred and developed to suit Australian conditions and is the most popular lawn Australia wide, with over 50 million metres sold to over 450,000 Aussie homes!
Sir Walter looks good in full sun and shade and requires less water then other varieties. Sir Walter lawns are an evergreen addition to your home – properly maintained they’ll NEVER need replacing.
Sir Walter bounces back after the toughest of droughts, unlike competitor lawns which frequently need replacing; a much cheaper landscaping feature than gardens and pavers, because of its superior shade tolerance it can be used in more places, saving you money.
Sir Walter is tough to insect attack, significantly reducing the need of pesticides. It rarely suffers severe fungus, reducing the need for using fungicides and it has a dense cover reducing weed infestation, meaning less herbicide usage on your lawn. Sir Walter is actually low allergy which means no ‘itchies’ for the kids and pets.
Sir Walter grass will keep your home cooler. 10 degrees cooler than bare soil, 20 degrees cooler than concrete and 40 degrees cooler than artificial turf. It is 100% Australian born & bred. Despite competitor claims, no other grass variety has been cultivated from it.
FAST FACTS ABOUT SIR WALTER BUFFALO (DNA CERTIFIED)
- Soft leaf buffalo lawn
- Beautiful emerald green colour
- Durable and soft under foot
- Non irritating
- Drought resistant
- Grows in full sun or part shade with minimum of 3 hours sun
- Highly resistant to common insects and diseases
- Requires little fertiliser
- Low maintenance
- Dense growth habit reduces weeds
- Suitable for a wide range of soil types
- Summer mowing height 20 - 40mm every 2 – 3 weeks.
- Winter mowing height 30 - 50mm every 5 - 8 weeks
- Backed by a 10 Year Lawn Solutions Australia Product Warranty